Monday, March 20, 2017

The Low Hanging Fruit

I realize that getting your home in order can seem like a daunting task. So how about we start with some easy stuff?

The biggest problem I see and I say it again and again is that we have too much stuff. You open a drawer, a cabinet, a closet and it is stuffed full. Where do you begin? 

How about start with your make up? Did you know it has an expiration date? OK, go get it…yes all of it. Clear off a table and and sort the categories…lips, eyes, face. Now grab the items that you wear and…throw out the rest. You might think that you spent a lot of money on all of that make-up. I say  o what! You don't use it. Now clean the items you are keeping and wipe down where you store the make up. Put the make up away and throw out the bag of unused make-up. 

Your job for today is done. Oh and by the way, I just did this task for myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment