Wednesday, March 3, 2010

free time?

so what do i do on the days i don't have clients and i am not teaching yoga ? well first i try to get my home back in shape...doing laundry, cleaning the house, etc. then... a variety of things can happen. i occasionally hit a stress moment. is this business going to take off? then i get a perspective...well i at least get a coffee! i'm spending a lot of my time thinking of creative ways to drum up clients. couple of ideas that have come up thru the help of my husband. i'm thinking i should find a forum to do open discussions on the hows and whys of helping people de-clutter and organize their lives. the other thought is to write articles on the subject.
what do you think? suggestions are most appreciated. oh and to leave a suggestion you need to set up account on blogger.com. it is super easy. not only will you be helping me but you will also be helping my fellow readers.
thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment