Saturday, February 27, 2010

changing of seasons





here is a great organizing tip! now that we are coming to the end of winter (i know, i know...east coasters have snow but go with me on this) it is time to put those bulky sweaters away. before you do that...go thru all of your winter sweaters and ask yourself if you wore each one. the ones you haven't worn - DONATE THEM! don't hold onto those sweaters for another year. they take up a ton of room and most likely you'll buy a next winter.


i just took my own advice and before long i had an extra large garbage bag filled with all sorts of winter clothes that i did not wear. this led me to bringing out my spring sweaters which led to reorganizing my closet! the organizing of the closet some how led me to vacuuming the house which led me to reorganizing the living room furniture.

start with your sweaters and see where it takes you!

please drop me a comment afterwards to share your success!

happy decluttering.

No comments:

Post a Comment