Friday, February 26, 2010

the in between

i am feeling in a state of limbo. i have client appointments "coming up" but nothing right now. ugh. what to do? well the obvious answer is get more clients. sometimes i hate the obvious answer. and how do i get these said new clients...at the grocery store, "excuse me mam, is your house a mess?". or at yoga class, "excuse me sir, can you no longer park your car in your garage?". of course each day i hear or see someone that can use my help. but you can't just pull into some one's driveway and tell them you can organize their cluttered mess. so that leaves me in the "in between". i know business will keep coming and i must have faith in my process. i am taking proactive steps to meet potential clients. for instance, i'm taking dance classes at a local gym and when i'm out doing errands i always chat it up with different people. little by little the word is getting out. just got keep believing.
i believe i am good at what i do.
i believe my business has a positive impact on the quality of my clients' lives.
i believe this will happen.
ok, i am feeling less in limbo. thanks for letting me get that off my chest.
happy friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment