Friday, May 18, 2012

really? nothing since march 1st...

wow, i am shocked. i have not written a word since march 1st. and at that point i had three different sites to post my blog. my friend matt had told me i must have word press and then i thought i had to have another blog on my website. before i knew it i was typing the blog and then copying and pasting to two other sites. i really am an all or anothing gal. that was when i was an "all"...then on march 1st i became a "nothing"...i completely stopped writing. nuts. so i am going back to my roots of blogging and to this site only. of course since my last post here, blogspot has changed its format and i will have to figure it out. but i can handle it. the other thing that has happened is that gluten and sugar have snuck back into my diet. bummer. for the most part i have been pretty good but every once in a while i kind of rationalize in my mind that a) i don't have any other choice and b) i don't want to be difficult to the person i am eating with. lies i tell you. i just wanted to eat those foods. and now i have had enough! yoga is back into my routine practice so my diet needs to go back to a healthier version. so here we go...daily block and...NO bread, rice, pasta, sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment