Sunday, May 5, 2013

game on

it has now been almost two months since i decided to get my act together and really get in shape. sure i always practiced a lot of yoga but that was it. and of course the holidays didn't help. let's just say i had way too many treats and i was feeling pretty lumpy bumpy. as i look forward on the calendar towards my retreat, i realized it was time to get rid of those lumps and bumps. as they say in mexico, adios!
i also hit a new time new low low - not fitting in jeans, seeing photos of myself that i'd rather not see. that was my bottom.
i am slowly crawling out of that place. occasional moments of doubt appear - aka jeans still tight. but  i know i am moving forward.
i added a skin regiment and a new haircut. that always helps.

as my friend anne told me. it is a slow process but with patience it can happen. i turn 48 in a few days and i am counting on feeling good! so long Doubt Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment