Thursday, May 2, 2013

thursday

if you read this, you know that occasionally i like to acknowledge what i am grateful for in my life. here goes a quick list right off the top of my head...

my husband
my girlfriends
my good healthy
the endless possibilities of the day ahead
that i believe in something great than me - a higher power
things that make me smile, laugh
dogs
when i get an email/phone call from a stranger wanting to hire me for work
my mom is in good health so she can travel to see me
the sun shining in my sun room right now
my down blanket...love it
seeing the light lit on the dvr...means a good show is being recorded and when i watch it, i can skip through the commercials
the coffee pot grinding beans and preparing the coffee
new hair stylist
sleeping through the night
the beauty of san francisco
my little car that takes me everywhere so easily - easy to park, economical on gas, and saves me from taking public transit
movies
sing a long on the radio music
strawberry trident gum

i think that is a pretty good start to the day.
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment