Monday, March 14, 2016

Small Steps to Organizing - Tupperware


I don't know why it is but we just love containers. So let's take a look at your food containers. Like always, the first step is to pull them all out. The containers that are food stained, cracked and look like they have seen a better day, toss. Now with the remaining containers match up lids to containers. Containers with no lids, toss those too. OK now take a look at what is remaining and ask yourself which ones do I really use and which ones can go. By now you should have really leaned your supply down to a manageable amount.  Wipe down the cabinet where you store the containers and now put them away. I like to store my containers with the lids on so that it keeps me honest to how many I have.

What is my favorite brand? I look Martha Stewart's line as they have snap closures and don't take on food stains. You can find them at Macy's which as you know always seems to have a sale going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment