Monday, June 27, 2016

I just did it and you can too!

I was looking at my clothes hanging in my closet and the thought came to me…too many clothes. Time to purge. Piece by piece I looked and touch every piece of clothing. Before I knew it there was a pile of clothes on the floor. You may wonder how did I decide on what could go. The clothes fell into one of the following categories…



- shrank in the dryer
- I love this but there is a stain on the front that won't come out
- the feeling of the fabric is just not comfortable
- every time I put this on it feels too tight
- this really does not look good on me
- there is something else that I would rather wear instead of this

I then took the same approach with the clothes in my dresser.The process took 30 minutes.

I was so good that I decided to tackle my shoes. Before I knew it there were 8 pairs of shoes to go. How did I choose those?

- don't fit me properly
- hurt might feet
- I never wear them
- worn out!

With that process I was able to put together 3 bags of clothing for donation!

I just did it and now you can too. Happy purging.

No comments:

Post a Comment