Saturday, February 2, 2013

can i take it to the next level?

i am beginning to realize that in order for me to take my businesses to the next level i have to go bigger. my friend matt who is advising me on advertising has made me understand that i have to be brave, assume some risk and believe i can do it. to just struggle to get by is not enough. i have to have bigger goals and dreams which will get me to my ultimate goal in both the organizing and the yoga businesses which is to reach a larger audience.
currently i have been focusing on getting just enough people for this current retreat and with that my scope of customers is small. matt is teaching me about growing an audience from a larger pool of people to build an ongoing retreat business.
it is fun and exciting and nerve wracking...all at the same time. we are making videos, giving give away gifts, attempting to develop a data base. as matt says he wants to streamline my ad campaign to the point that i am inundated with people. then we can use these same tactics on my organizing business.
i still have some trepidation but i think he is right.
anything is possible right?

222

No comments:

Post a Comment