Tuesday, December 10, 2013

gonna give myself a high five!

Every once in a while I will take a peek at my reviews on Yelp. It is always a surprise to see a new one posted. This is the most recent post from a few days ago. Thank you to my client who took the time to write this. I am feeling grateful.


5.0 star rating
 12/2/2013
Andrea knows how to get things done!  She is amazing.  I am still in awe of what she was able to accomplish in one visit.  We had what seemed like a sea of boxes in a big room that weren't looked at for years.  She made the process easy and invigorating.  She is a hard worker and knows how to make her clients feel at ease.  I was grateful for her integrity, compassion, and her professional work ethic.  It was truly a pleasure to work with Andrea.  I highly recommend her without any reservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment