Thursday, December 12, 2013

thursday

yes, i should be posting about the book but it's thursday. you know what that means. after a week of organizing people's chaos, i just love what happens on thursday night. i take the garbage out! sure all week long i am emptying recycling, dumping the trash. but thursday is super special. it is the night my neighbors put their bins out on the sidewalk right in front of my house. during the week i have to take the trash to the room below our house. i usually fill those bins up by wednesday with the left over crap from my clients. i then have two more days of my own junk that just must go. i don't know why but i love seeing the laundry bins and the garbage bins empty. yes, i have written about this before but hey i am indulging my thursday night happiness.
thank you garbage pick up people

No comments:

Post a Comment