Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 3 - and it is the weekend

Day 3 of my 49th year was mixed with work, randomness and relaxation. I started the morning off by heading to Target to pick up supplies for my upcoming jobs for the week. When I got out of the car I found a pregnancy stick and a butterfly ring. Kind of  random. Hopefully someone is celebrating. Of course all I could think is, did the person pee on a stick in the restroom at Target.
So now I am all set for my jobs this week. I always like to be ahead of the game.
I spent the second half of the day enjoying the great weather hanging out in Dolores park. It was quite the mixture of folks - a young girl in an aqua blue tent like dress with 5 young guys in matching suits. My guess it was her birthday and she had her quinceanera. There was a large group dressed in Where's Waldo outfits. And then the groups and groups of horny men/boys drinking, smoking and groping each other. Of course I just loved all the dogs running around.
And now I wind up my day watching movies on the DVR - feeling a bit on the chunky side and making a plan to get in shape before my retreat in 6 weeks. It may even include a bit of running. But until then....here are a few photos of the day.
Selfie before heading out.
Target Parking Lot - hopefully this was good news for someone!
What a pretty day!





No comments:

Post a Comment