Monday, May 12, 2014

day 5 - little bit of this and a little bit of that

the time has come for me to put away the junk food and get my act together.  i host my yoga retreat in mexico in exactly 6 weeks. that means i will be spending my days in either swimsuits or yoga clothes while my students take their phones out to take pictures. my mental count down is on to get this bod into swimsuit mode! how? two words to focus on for the next 41 days - fitness and nutrition. i am even reading cameron diaz book about the body.
here's my plan...
daily yoga even if i have to practice at home
trx 3 times a week and...
drum roll please...attempting to run 3 times a day. the last part will be the most difficult but i can do it. yes? yes.
nutrition - not too complicated, i just need to eat a nice healthy, normal diet. nothing too crazy. what will i edit out? the daily cookie i buy from courtney's market down the street. t. now, i am hosting a 50th birthday extravaganza over memorial day weekend so for that weekend yes, there will be cake but hopefully i can eat in moderation!
let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment