Monday, October 3, 2011

the benefits

looks like i am starting to reap some benefits from this food experiment. it may seem not a big deal to you but to me, a girl, it was nice. after spending yesterday taking my friends to the hospital and all that followed with that, my friend as a thank you gave me a beautiful indian shirt. my first thought looks small - will it fit! i knew my friend would want me to put it on right away so i held my breath and hoped for the best. yes, i made a disclaimer "remember i already have a shirt on". but wouldn't you know - it fit perfectly. beautiful, comfortable. and most important my friend was thrilled. her response - "wow, you look so beautiful, like a real indian girl". i was so happy that after such a stressful day for my friend worrying about her husband that this gift brought a smile to her face.
thank you food experiment for making my hips and butt a little smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment