Sunday, March 17, 2013

learning to let it go

i am trying really hard today to try and let something go.
it's hard.
i was recently told a re-cap of a conversation that was indirectly about me and the conversation hurt my feelings. the short of it was that there was a chance for someone to acknowledge me and who i am and well that didn't happen. 
but i wasn't there. this is a third hand report. and yet, it sticks with me. 
i hate that. 
i have been reminded that it really has nothing to do with me but it certainly feels that way. 
so you know what i am going to do? for a short time i am actually just going to feel this feeling of sadness and then i will acknowledge and put it to rest. 
i know ultimately it is important to let it go but first i must feel my feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment