Monday, July 18, 2011

easy to make big goals in the morning.

Up and out early this morning to drop car off for service and then walk to eye doctor appointment. For the walk I picked up a coffee and then set out for a nice morning stroll. I felt great and along the way I thought wow, one week done and I feel ok about my experiment...no bread, rice, pasta and white sugar foods. This was quickly followed by two thoughts. The first...it is so easy to set goals Monday morning and a totally different story as the day and week progress. I guess that is why everyone sets these goals on Monday. The second thought was...what to do at the end of the 100 days. Should I do the opposite? Eat only those things? Now that would be silly. Let's just get through the first 100 and see what happens. But for right now I think one week in, I am off to a good start. Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment