Monday, January 16, 2012

getting back in the groove

yep, three days in a row. i am on a roll. woo hoo. you may wonder how long this will go on my tracking when i write. i suspect it's going to go on for a while.
i have to say that in spite of having a cold, i am feeling good about this continuation of my food experiment. there is something about having a plan about eating plans that make me feel a little more settled. typically i would wait until i felt a starving feeling before even considering food sources. at that point what ever was nearby would then be consumed. now this could take many forms. on the one hand it might mean eating things that would not necessarily nourish me...aka pretzels or it meant feeling emotionally disturbed because there was no food and having no food solutions . now iam practicing being a little more proactive. i am not completely back to where i was when i was full on into this experiment but i am getting close. i need to make more frequent my visits to the grocery store. that's my goal for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment