Wednesday, January 25, 2012

last night teaching

hmmm. tonight is my last night teaching yoga for a while. i have been teaching on a part-time basis. one day a week, two classes. part of my resolutions is to focus on my business and i felt that one day a week of teaching was taking me a way from that goal. of course as i have shared with my friends, how will i feel not identifying myself as a yoga teacher. i have a new course of thought. focus on what i am. i am a business owner and a professional organizer. i think it is common to spend our time thinking about what we are not, what we don't have, etc. instead i think it is more powerful and more productive to be in the here and now. who we are. what we want. what we are working on. yep, i am ready. so tonight i will share what i can with my students and i will keep this train moving forward. i feel excited. optimistic. empowered by this decision. ok let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment