Sunday, September 2, 2012

eating out

eating out can present the biggest challenges for a person following any kind of meal plan. went to a sit-down dinner last night and was really limited to what i can eat. it was served family style but pretty much every dish was not on my food plan. so here i am not drinking wine (the adult beverage being served) and passing on most of the dishes. of course there is always one person who notices me not eating everything and inquires - i only respond with the basic answer that i am a vegetarian. don't want to get too into it. then they want to take it upon themselves to get you something else...uh oh. so to deflect the added attention i put pasta on my plate. i eat a bit of it knowing that i really don't want to but hey sometimes you have to just suck it up.
so today is sunday and i have my banana, nuts and cup of coffee. back to me. back to my plan and moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment