Tuesday, September 25, 2012

how do i take it to the next level

i work as a professional organizer. i have a set hourly rate for my business. because of this there is a limit to how much money i can make. and factoring in that my job can be physical i truly can only work so many hours in a day. my dilemma is how do i take this to the next level? there are so many areas that i feel i need to work on...
how to get a more regular client base - my clients can some times be a one day deal. or if they go long it most likely be only for a month.
do i hire more people to grow this business
how do i get myself in front of a large number of people paying at once - do i do seminars on organization - which of course leads to several other questions - venue, topic of seminar, etc.
all of these ideas are rolling around in my head.
if you have thoughts, ideas, please share.
thank you. namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment