Monday, November 11, 2013

coco

This post is dedicated to my friend Cisco. He just moved into a new home in Houston. He had his little dog Coco outside in the backyard while he and his brother worked on the house. Unfortunately Coco got out. Cisco posted to Facebook that she was missing and included a picture of her in the new backyard. Everyone re posted the picture to other people's pages in the Houston area in hopes of finding her. I kept refreshing my page over the next couple hours hoping to see the word Found. At about 8pm the word came up but it was followed by "Coco was hit by a car. We are on the way to the emergency vet and she has a broken leg". Ok, I thought well at least she was found and they can put her in a cast and she will be fine. But then more posts came up from Cisco expressing that decisions had to be made and it didn't seem good. Ugh. I met Coco years ago on a trip to Houston and we became fast friends. She was just a little love bug. Cisco even named the new house Chalet Coco and had designed a Chanel like C-C logo.  Finally at 9 pm we heard the news that Coco had died. He wrote "The only soul that has loved me unconditionally, that has always always always made me smile and giggle (even if I was fuming mad) has left this Earth tonight. I've never cried so much. My heart is breaking. My precious puppy angel, Coco Patches, I love you more than you know... But I know you know....."My heart breaks for my dear friend. So sad. So I dedicate this post to friend Cisco and his little dog Coco...I love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment