Thursday, November 28, 2013

grateful

hello turkey day. what will you bring us besides lots of food? for me, you remind me to focus on what i am grateful for in life. it is easy to see what we don't have, what doesn't work and basically all the things we consider negative. but today, thanksgiving day, i am reminded to be grateful and thankful.
the specifics...which is what i will share at the meal...
my amazing husband who is there for me unconditionally 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. i am very lucky to be married to john. i can not imagine what my life would be like with out him in it.
my incredibly strong healthy wise mother who is a role model on how to live one's best life.
my two wonderful girlfriends rebecca and samantha. we of course don't get to spend nearly enough time together but what we have are real, solid supportive friendships and they are my family.
i am grateful that i am pursuing my passions and i know that it will continue to evolve, change and grow.
i am grateful that in the past year i have reconnected to health and fitness - yoga, walking, trx. a year ago i was on a road to fat and today i feel strong and healthy.
i am a blessed person for all of these reasons and oh so much more.
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment