Thursday, November 7, 2013

take the trash out

i don't know if it is a by-product of my organizing job or if i have always been like this but i love it when all the garbage cans including recycling and compost have been emptied. weird rich? i absolutely love thursday night because my neighbors bring out their garbage cans on thursday night in anticipation of friday morning pick up. i get giddy knowing i just have to walk out my front door to empty the cans instead of getting out the keys to go downstairs to our trash room. and hold on to your hats, i just recently discovered my neighbors to the left get picked up a day early so their cans go out wednesday night.  woo hoo. two nights of garbage out makes me just thrilled. i also like the idea that my garbage men don't have to work as hard picking up my garbage if i put it in the neighbors cans located on street level. yep, i am an odd duck and i just love that about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment