Friday, June 1, 2012

friday

what is it about the weekend that makes us want to just throw healthy diets out the window? i am sitting in the laundromat waiting for my clothes to dry and my mind is going to all the food groups in the surrounding area that is not on my healthy enjoyable food list. there are chocolate chip cookies at the vegan restaurant. there are fresh baked bagels across the street. of course there is the vending machine to my left. it could have to do with the fact that it is 10:20 and i have not eaten today. that certainly doesn't help. but i also think the "it's friday and sunny and the start of the weekend" that gets me to desiring the not so healthy choices. i think most of us go through choices of indulgences when we get to the weekend. it is as if we have survived the week so we feel the need to celebrate.
i am going to try and celebrate with good food choices. let's see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment