Thursday, June 14, 2012

i do well with a plan

my food plan. my day plan. i seem to thrive in a structured environment. when i wake up i like to know how my day is planned out. i also like to know that i have my food consumption for the day planned out. when i stray from either of those plans well lots of nothing combined with franticness occurs.
no daily plan...i seem to get nothing accomplished and the day instantly fast forwards to 4pm. no idea what has transpired over that time period but the day is shot.
no food plan...i find myself going hours with out eating and then i hit that wall of starvation. my brain scrambles. my stomach aches. i get that overall frazzled feeling of "i must eat now or i will starve to death". it is a crazy frantic feeling.

today my plans are set. i feel calm, relaxed and optimistic about today. as they say in AA...one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment