Thursday, June 13, 2013

goals

i always seem to have some kind of goal i am working on. the last couple months the emphasis has been on exercise. i keep a calendar in my kitchen and i mark off what i have done that day - y (yoga), t (trx), j (jogging on trampoline). it motivates me to keep going. but one of the goals that seems to have slipped in the last couple month is my daily blog postings.
january, i posted 31 times. february, i posted 28 times. march, i posted 26 times. april, i posted 13 times. may, i posted 11 times. wow, things really have made a drastic drop. not good. my original purpose for this blog was to work on my writing skills. that evolved into just getting my daily thoughts out of my head. and on occasion i have posted organizing tips. it is time for me to re-commit and get back on the blogging bandwagon.
i am heading to mexico for a week so i am going to use that opportunity to explore my writing skills. hopefully i can get past my own critical self and can just press publish. it is a hard one. i have several friends who are incredibly talented writers and well, that's not me. i just gotta let that one go.
aha moment...i just rememberd...in order to make blogging happen...i gotta put it on my calendar! i mean who doesn't like marking a check mark next to a do item? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment