Friday, June 7, 2013

vulnerability

vulnerability:
susceptible to physical emotional or injury
susceptible to attack
open to censure or criticism; assailable


on occasion i notice my mind picks up on a thought and it gets repeated and presented to me over and over. lately i have been seeing the word vulnerability and the importance of having the courage to allow myself to be vulnerable.  it is truly a life changing ability.

i started the above post while away for the memorial holiday weekend...slightly buzzed. i wonder what my big aha moment was going to be. as you can see i only got so far.

and then tonight my friend samantha asked me if i ever heard of brene brown...ding ding...memory flash....blog post not completed.

oh well. guess i need to check out brene's ted talk, blog and books. i'll get back to you on courage and vulnerability real soon.


cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment