Thursday, July 18, 2013

5:06

crap. it is 5:06 pm and i have nothing for today's blog. absolutely nothing. daily i put on my calendar - walk 10,000 steps, exercise (either in the form of yoga class or trx class), and blog. now i have to admit when i first started this blog i would stock up on future posts. yes, it is exactly what you think. i would have a variety of ideas, write about them all at once and then save each post so as to publish one a day. yes, you are also correct that i like to complete my daily tasks. and for as much as i like the completion i hate hate hate not completing a task.. if i set my mind to something, well you can pretty much guarantee i am going to get it done. some say that is consistent with my zodiac sign of taurus the bull. my brother adam just called it stubborn. regardless,m it can be a big pain in the you know what. did i also say that i haven't completed my 10,000 steps for today and it is foggy and windy out? maybe i can walk back and forth in my apartment. how did i get this way? sometimes it is just exhausting to have goals but i know in my heart of hearts that the annoyingness of this is outweighed by the great feeling i get from checking it off my list.
oh well would you look at that...blogging today? check.

1 comment:

  1. You? Nothing to say?
    Really Andrea? Really?!!!
    Keep a sticky pad list of things to blog about. Suggestions:
    -What my funny friend Becky did/said today
    -How to motivate yourself to do yoga
    -Coolest thing I saw today
    -That guy at the gas station!
    -Why it's better to be 50 than 25 (I know you're not 50 . . . but it's waiting for you)
    -Things not to eat before yoga

    ReplyDelete