Monday, July 15, 2013

clarity

whenever i seem to be at a crossroads someone comes into my life to give me a little clarity. in this particular case it was an old friend who has come back into my life and in catching up with me has been offering me some advice. today's advice came through a simple question - what is my blog address.

this was my response.

this is my organizing page on fb

this is my yoga page on fb

at one point i had three blogs going but this is my most consistent one.
www.awaitgirl.blogspot.com

this my organizing website
www.andreawait.com

this is my yoga retreat website
www.yogawithandreainmexico.com

really andrea? 
now i have been saying for a while that i would like to bring all of this together into one place but i could never articulate what i was wanting to bring together. in four words...ALL OF THE ABOVE.

oh my gosh, all of these pages and websites and blogs (i didn't even list the other two) clearly shows that i have been attempting to do a little bit of everything. clearly that road does not lead to success. so i am thankful for my friends simple question. time for me to figure this out and pull it together.

happy monday people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment