Thursday, July 25, 2013

i am good

so if you read yesterday's post you know i was hesitant to meet with a new client. well i forgot one important component to the equation, i am good at what i do. sure she was all over the place - hovering over me when i was organizing, asking advice questions about relationships, food and basically her life path. but me being me i was able to do it all. i am like the energizer bunny. i kept working and working and eventually she got tired and let me be. she even left her place to go get "something" from her car. i made her place great! then at about 8:30 last night i was ready to go and she said "what about the kitchen". in my eyes there were so many things on the counters that i thought well she is already living in that part of her new apartment. WRONG! she must have bought new appliances, pots and pans and just never opened them. they were all stuffed in cabinets. and don't get me started on the food cabinets. one hour later and bam - organized, planned out, gorgeous kitchen - inside and out! . of course then my client looked through the cabinets and gave me that "fingernails on a chalkboard feeling". each cabinet door she opened, she left open.  seriously? i think that is officially the last thing i did for her... i closed the kitchen cabinet doors.
so my take away is this...there will always be clients and jobs that are difficult but i am good at what i do and i can pretty much tackle anything. as my client said "you amaze me - for four hours straight you just worked and made apartment amazing and you never stopped - no food, no water, no bathroom break. that's incredible." yep, another satisfied customer.
the energizer bunny hops on!
happy thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment