Monday, July 29, 2013

no one's looking at me

on occasion i find i get caught up in what people think of me. it never helps. i can understand why in a way that some famous people say that they never read reviews or press about themselves.  being a person of service - as a yoga teacher and a professional organizer i am constantly given feedback from people about how they think of me. then there's also social media...i post something and a comment is given back. i am not sure how to say it correctly but i think the opinions get me off track. i can't say exactly how but i find that on occasion i behave with the thought in mind of "what will so and so think". or "i should do that because so and so said they liked that". in a way it feels like i am seeing myself in the third person.
so...i have a new motto..."what other think of me is none of my business". '

No comments:

Post a Comment