Sunday, July 14, 2013

checking back in

i returned from mexico june 29th and well no excuses, just delayed my re-entry to the blogging world. i of course have had many things i wanted to write about - the retreat, loss of my friend, coming back to sf, pride weekend, relationships and the ending of some of them. the lazy mind got ahead of me and well as you can see, nothing happened. no writing. zilch. nada.
thankfully at the prodding of my friend tom, who is an official writer, i was reminded of the nike slogan...just do it. sure i have posted to fb and sort of thought in mind that was enough but we both know...one sentence does not count as writing.
so today, sunday, while i wait for my laundry to dry i pull up my boot straps and get back on that horse.  today i recommit to my daily writing. unedited, uncensored!
thank you tom.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!
    But, hey, use those yoga muscles and hold down the shift key once in a while. (I know, I'm an old-school nerd.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That (mine) was the world's stupidest comment . . . . write however you want, stream of consciousness away!

    ReplyDelete