Sunday, July 21, 2013

i loved having saved posts

just taking a shower and thinking about my goals for the week. sunday nights are good for that. my organizing business came to mind and that i need to pay it some love this week. well, i think looked at my blog and noticed - i have blogs not yet posted and the one below is the first one i came across. you will see...yep, my organizing business is on my mind. 



so i am now at a point where i need to start thinking about expanding my organizing business. i am so excited that i am working every day but it is not realistic that i can continue with the current model...everything from marketing my business, to initial meetings and then the actual organizing sessions. i am ready for the next steps. i just don't know what they are.
it is time for me to go back to the drawing board of my mind to see where this takes me.
enlightenment please come.

No comments:

Post a Comment