Friday, October 18, 2013

guilty treat

once a month i bring in someone to do a deep clean of my house...floors, bathrooms, dusting. i know i can do it but after working all week long organizing people's homes, i just don't have the energy to clean my house. for the most part i keep my place pretty neat and clean so this deep clean just bring things back to that special post-spring cleaning feel. now it does feel strange to sit in my back room while someone else cleans my place. physically there is nothing wrong with me except i just don't want to do it. to add to it, i usually do more cleaning after the person leaves. strange right? it is like the person cleans and then i do the extra bonus stuff.
yep, i am officially a wierdo and i am totally ok embracing my inner weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment