Tuesday, October 15, 2013

this blog

i really need to figure out what the heck i am doing with this blog. it kind of has a little bit of everything going on ...some organizing tips, my random thoughts of life and just plain old babble. so what is the purpose of this? i did have an organizing blog attached to my organizing website and that kind of fell by the way side. i also have an organizing page and a yoga page on fb. basically i have a whole lot of on line components but truthfully they are all pretty random.
so what is the purpose of this blog? originally it was just to start getting me to write. and i guess that still is the case but what is my focus? i think it is time for me to narrow this down. hmmm...i think my focus will be "andrea's life observations". then on my two fb pages those can be focused to their specific themes - yoga and organization.
yeah i like it. that works. observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment