Monday, October 7, 2013

still down for the count

i would like to say that i am feeling better and well, that would be a lie. i know this because i cancelled all of my work appointments for the day and i am not cleaning up around the house. there's trash in the cans, dishes in the sink, dust on the shelves but i just can't deal. it makes me ponder my clients homes when they turn into a place of physical clutter and chaos. there is a sickness in the house. after i reorganize, de-clutter it is like a prescription to healing. sometimes the sickness gets ahead of us and we can't get ahead of it so we need help. i am so lucky that i can help with that healing. i found from meeting a family yesterday the healing can start by just me listening to my client. they don't feel heard and my listening ear is the start of mending the wound. this is powerful stuff.
ok now back to my own healing...aka time to take a nap.

p.s. i apologize if this post makes no sense. i just don't have the energy to re-read and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment