Tuesday, October 1, 2013

yuck

i am now all tucked in bed at my friends liz and anthony's home. i am sleeping in their daughter poet's bed. that means i am looking at a fairy princess tent, a baby doll in a crib and a panda pillow staring at me. yes, poet is a little girl. i am super tired and want to go to sleep but you know me and my goals...gotta get my daily blog in for the day. so what to write about? i don't know. how about random thoughts?
elizabeth gilbert's new book just came out. she is the author of the book eat, pray, love. 13 years later she has written a novel. it's getting great reviews. i'd like to read it but i already have so many other books on my kindle that i have to read first.
i am sniffling. think i caught a cold from my mom. not too pleased about that. hoping my exercise routine tomorrow knocks it out.
and of course now other thoughts are coming to me but i am just too tired. time to crash. sorry. hopefully tomorrow i will be a little more clear headed to write. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment