Sunday, September 22, 2013

it is that feeling again

yesterday, i made no plans and had a great day. today, sunday, well i have to work.
i have that dreaded feeling that i really don't want to do this job. i am helping a couple unpack their belongings in their new home. the home is beautiful but it has limited shelving and my clients have limited furniture. this means finding a place for everything is going to be a major challenge. they have no dressers, no book shelves, no end tables. i am at a loss as to where we are going to put everything. as a result, i so want to cancel.
regroup. refocus. i just need to do my best.  that is all that i can ask of myself. take the pressure off andrea.
ok time for me to take a walk and clear my head. by 2pm i will be ready to go.
happy sunday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment