Wednesday, September 25, 2013

yay me

christmas arrived yesterday for my clients and i played the role of santa! nicoll, santa's helper, and i reorganized and redesigned every part of their home...wardrobe closets, storage closets, cabinets, rooms. you name it and we did it. the end result were the praises from my clients "love it. everything makes so much sense. love it. thank you". that's what i call a job well done.
so today is a me day. i have worked a lot of big jobs lately and as a congrats to me  - ME DAY! i am starting the day with coffee in bed watching cher on the letterman show. from here...lots of andrea things...trx class, hair salon, laundromat (yes, as part of the me day i like all the clothes clean!), client consultation, ending at home where i will pack for my trip back east. as a bonus it is a beautiful day. thank you sun for coming out to celebrate me day.
have a happy day people.

No comments:

Post a Comment