Friday, September 6, 2013

judgement day

well i am trying to practice what i preached - non judgment. i am learning it is not so easy.
quick scenario...called my friend and left her a message basically saying that i think she is great and she is a super inspiration for me. did i get a call back? no. week after week went by and still no call. really? i leave you a nice message and you don't call me back? what kind of friend does that?
yep, you can call me queen judge.
ok time to practice what i preached.
picked up the phone and called my friend. left her another message wishing her a good school year (she's a teacher.) and that i hope all is well with the family.
no return call.
it's all good. i'm not judging.
and as my meditation teacher shared with me...i am also letting it go.
namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment