Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the banana

i realized this morning that the banana is a perfect food.
i dropped off my car for service and since it is such a beautiful day i decided to walk home. coffee in hand...life was perfect. in the back of my head however, i thought...hmmm hunger is kicking in. tried to satiate the hunger feeling with another cup of coffee. remembered what nutritionist told me...."andrea, coffee is not a food". as that thought entered the brain i saw mr. perfect food, the banana. love that. quick, easy, tasty, cheap, good for you. fits all the important categories. i hate waiting for the preparation of food, the cost and the question, is this good or bad for me. the banana is a perfect food....and yes, so is the bagel...but don't get me started on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment