Wednesday, September 21, 2011

that little voice in my head...oh yeah, that's my mom

part of my constant dilemna with eating has been based on my upbringing. i grew up in a house where you had breakfast food (cereal, toast, eggs) for breakfast, lunch food (sandwiches) for lunch and then dinner food (meat, starch, vegie) for dinner. i have attempted to model this and failed...especially the dinner thing. like tonight for instance. my husband had to go to a dinner function and i taught yoga until 8. plus i was out of the house all day working with a client. oh and it was hot...that is a factor too. so what did i eat? breakfast...yogurt with blueberries and nuts, snack of a banana. then went all the way until 3 when i got home for a quick bite...apple and nuts...then taught. got home late and what did i have...apple and nuts. i was tired. it was hot. i just needed some food. so silly but based on my mom
s food pyramind, i failed. oh well. tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment