Saturday, September 24, 2011

walking can make me hungry

well it turns out just walking around sf can bring up some triggers of foods i miss...here we go...(hope I don't introduce you to some tasty new bad foods!)

starbucks - red velvet whoopi pies, little cakes on lollipop sticks...so yummy.
i first learned of these items at heathrow airport trying to get rid of the remaining pounds in my pocket. no one takes the change so i figured i might as well spend it.

cake batter frozen yogurt - introduced to me by my friend Samantha (no, it doesn't come in sugar free)

Madeline cookies...bite size yummy fun and great with a cup of coffee

rice...any with any type of asian food.

the new fad of eating cupcakes

oh and of course the old list...bagels and pizza.

hungry yet?

sometimes this food experiment seems easy but right no well, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment