Tuesday, September 27, 2011

it crosses my mind

I think we have all experienced being super hungry in a place that doesn't have great food choices. Sometimes you just have to compromise and eat what's there. Amazingly that happened to me at whole foods! I was in Sonoma working with my client for the first half of the day and then I had to head to pacifica to teach yoga. That meany I needed food which would last me from 10am through 9pm. Amazingly every prepared food item, including salads, was on my restrictive list. Before I knew it, I was compromising in my mind. I was shocked when I heard that little voice say..."It will be OK to eat chicken salad". Wow. I know I liked eating that at one point but besides the food experiment, I am a vegetarian. Thankfully after walking around many times my better judgment kicked in. I bee lined to an arugula salad, then to the cashier and I was out the door. That was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment