Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i am soooooooo good

now for some people who know me...you know that i don't always keep a stocked refrigerator. and even now with all of my planning for what i can and can not eat, there are still times when my refrigerator is pretty close to empty. and seeing that this food experiment requires me to eat only perishable items well let's just say having an empty fridge is kind of a problem. but i have a solution. just make sure i have ingredients for the next meal. for instance if it is night time, i better have something i can eat for breakfast. that way i don't fall into the trap of hunger. no food in the house and now i am brain dead and have no idea or solution as to what to eat. yep, just plan for that next meal. may seem like a small thing to you but for me that gives me ease of mind. yes, i am sooooooooooooooooo good. thank you.
Oh and I mention...I hav
e exactly 4 weeks to go. Hell yeah I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment