Saturday, November 10, 2012

days in a row

today brings to an end a consecutive row of organizing work days.
as each job and client is different i tend to experience a variety of emotions.
1. i am thrilled that someone has found me.
2. i am relieved i can make money.
3. i am nervous about meeting them.
4. i hope i know what i am doing.
5. i am nervous about taking on the job and doing it well.
6. i am so tired after this organizing session.
7. i hope i can get this all done.
8. i am so good.
9. wow this place looks good.
10. damn i am too good. i finished that job too fast.
11. oh god who is going to be my next client?

just got back from my morning job. wham bam done. where do i fall on my list? #11. besides my one on going client, i have completed everyone of my jobs. i need all new clients.
ok, time for me to keep the faith and believe new jobs will come. in the meantime it is time to focus on my websites, getting a newsletter together and getting my next year's retreat off the ground.

but for now...time to enjoy this pretty day.
happy saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment