Thursday, November 1, 2012

the drop by

i don't do well with the drop by visitor. sure there are a few friends (sam, rebecca, elena) who that rule doesn't apply to but for everyone else i need a little warning. i need the option to say "now is not a good time and let's pick another day". another option...instead of dropping by my place why don't you invite people to your place?
typically when i'm in my house i have a list of things i like to do. if that list is done, well even more of a reason to not want people over. selfish? probably.
you would think having 4 older siblings that i could go with the flow a little more easily. nope.  in fact i am the youngest and am separated from my siblings by several years...3, 6, 7 and 8 years. by the time i was 14 i was the only kid left at home. hmmm is this the reason? i don't know. am i going to change? probably not.
time for me to retreat to my girl cave. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment