Tuesday, November 27, 2012

makes me feel good

john (my husband) and i just hosted thanksgiving for 8 people in the mountains. it was super fun and required quite a bit of work. from getting the house ready for the guests, to making sure there is enough food/drinks to eventually cleaning up and getting out at the end. thankfully everyone had a wonderful time.
now the weekend is over and i am just flipping through the morning emails. and voila the best email of all has arrived. my husband has sent an email out thanking everyone for coming to our home. and...a special shout out to me.  i can't tell you how good that makes me feel. he wrote that i made the environment warm and welcoming for everyone. that is everything to me.  making people feel good. thank you john for acknowledging me and reminding me about what is important.
i am blessed. thank you.
happy holidays people.

No comments:

Post a Comment