Monday, November 19, 2012

manifest

someone recently told me i am good at manifesting what i want.
here goes...
coffee.
i prepared the coffee machine so all my husband needs to do is go push the on button.
he is walking around.
just went outside.
back in now.
come on - push that button.
maybe if i just am still. close my eyes and evision it.
here we go again.
nada.
he walked down the hall but stopped in the kitchen.
close but not close enough.
let me try again.
i am going to evision it .
he is not drinking coffee this week so this is not on his list of morning things.
but maybe he will think of me.
he's in the kitchen. he can do it. i am waiting for that coffee machine sound.
i may have to get out of bed to do it. i don't want to.
come on john. push that button.
ok i am going to do a count down from 60 in my mind.
nothing.
ok time to make it happen for myself.

happy monday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment